Physicians assistant programs in Texas are one of the well-known programs in the nation. There are many students who apply for the program, and if you are one of them, you should check out the awesome choices below.
PA Programs in Texas
- Baylor College of Medicine: The school is requiring GRE test score to students. They also need to pay supplemental application fee of 50 dollars. The university has a good credential that makes them one of the reputable schools in the nation.
- Interservice PA Program: The school do not participate in CASPA program, but they still belong to the top listed schools in offering physician assistant program. They do not have supplemental application.
- Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center: Students must need to submit GRE and to settle the supplemental application worth of 40 dollars. The university receives a high ranking online in offering physician assistant program.
- University of North Texas Health Science Center – Fort Worth: If you want to study physician assistant, you can choose the school. It is one of the PA programs in Texas that will give what students need. One of the essential documents that must be submitted is GRE.
- University of Texas Health Science Center – San Antonio: University of Texas is requiring students to submit TOEFL, especially for non-native English speakers. Compared to other schools, they do not require GRE. For supplemental application fee, students should pay 60 dollars.
- University of Texas Medical Branch – Galveston: The University is participating in CASPA program and they require students to submit TOEFL and GRE. Students should also settle the supplemental application worth 30 dollars.
- University of Texas – Pan American: This is one of the physician assistant programs to choose from in the nation. They enhance the skills of students to be sure that they can able to have a good practice in their chosen profession.
- University of Texas – Southwestern School of Health Professions: University of Texas Southwestern is one of the best PA programs in Texas. The good news is that they participate in CASPA and requiring students to submit TOEFL and GRE.
Impressive physician assistant programs in Alabama are waiting for you! Discover more now!
Knowing physician assistant programs Texas will help you a lot in saving much time. You are lucky because the page presented some best schools that you can check out.