There are many physician assistant programs Arizona that physician students can choose from. If you plan to study in the country, you should at least know what schools are offering the degree so that you can narrow your choices.
PA Programs in Arizona
- A.T. Still University Arizona School of Health Sciences: The physician assistant program can be completed in 26 months. The 14 month will consist of courses helping students to develop their academic skills through clinical practice. Students need to attend clinical rotations in many disciplines.
- Arizona School of Health Sciences: When it comes to requirements, the school is not accepting MCAT, but GRE is required. For supplemental application, students need to pay 70 dollars and they need to meet the submission deadline.
- Midwestern University Glendale: The University is one of the PA programs in Arizona you can choose from. They ensure to meet the needs of students, but students should ensure that they meet all requirements such as GRE. They do not have any supplemental application.
- Northern Arizona University: This university of Arizona physician assistant program helps students to get what they want. On the other hand, students need to submit GRE test score and TOEFL test score for non-native English speakers. MCAT is not accepted and the supplemental application is 65 dollars.
- Arizona University: They are offering a high demand and rewarding career to students. It is the only public school in physician assistant and students will have access to many coursework. They have collaboration with University of Arizona Phoenix
- Red Rocks Community College Physician Assistant Program: The physician assistant program is accredited by Accreditation Review Commission on Education for Physician Assistant. They are offering courses that lead to PA certificate. They are preparing students to take the PANCE or the Physician Assistant National Certifying Exam.
- Pennsylvania State University: They are offering online physician assistant education to students. Students will have access to instruction and curriculum of the program when they enter the school and have a successful application.
Glance at outstanding physician assistant programs in Maryland!
There are many things you still need to know about physician assistant program and be sure that you do your best to meet all of it. Start enrolling today!