Applying to Touro College Physician Assistant Program is a nice idea because they are helping students to become professional. They are preparing students for their betterment, and if you want to know more information about the requirements, you can check this out.
Touro Physician Assistant Program Requirements
Applicants that include graduates from foreign universities should have a permanent resident status at time of application or hold a US citizenship. Applicants having pending citizenship or residency will not be considered.
- Applicants should obtain a cumulative and science GPA of 2.75 or higher
- Earn science and cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Applicants should obtain a bachelor’s degree from accredited university regionally
- Submit application to CASPA
- Applicants must need to complete all minimum prerequisites, which include eight semester or 12-quarter units, which include lab in every category of biological sciences and chemistry.
- Four semester or five quarter units, which include labs in human anatomy, microbiology and human physiology
- Three semester or five quarter units in statistics
*All pre-requisites courses should be completed with a grade of C or higher.
Applicants should obtain a minim of 500 hours clinical or health care experience either in paid or volunteer position.
Explore all the options possible! Discover guidelines for a Seton Hall physician assistant program!
Getting Into Touro College Physician Assistant Program
If you want to get into Touro physician assistant program, here are tips that you need to know.
- Review CASPA application: Before you apply, you need to review the CASPA application. Reviewing it will help you to make some strategy on what you need to do and how you should decide on applying.
- Check every requirement: It is important to check each requirement to be sure what it requires you to submit or do. Requirements of PA programs vary from one another that are why you need to check the website of the program.
- Be sure that recommenders meet the requirements: If you are asking letters of recommendation, you need to make sure that your recommenders will also meet the requirements. For instance, if the school requires the recommender to submit the letter in their office, then it is what they should do to qualify and will help you in your application.