The Northeastern University physician assistant program is one of the best choices for PA schools because of its complete curriculum and topnotch professors to train you in the field. Check out the following for tips on how to be accepted.
Northeastern University Physician Assistant Program Requirements
- At least a bachelor’s degree from an accredited school
- GPA of 3.0
- GPA in science of 3.0
- Completed two semesters in biology
- Completed two semesters in chemistry
- Completed college chemistry
- Completed anatomy and physiology
- Course in statistics
- A laptop computer to take classes online
- Experience in hands on patient care
- Professional work experience
- Reference letters
Getting into the Northeastern University PA program
- Do not apply unless you have professional work experience in healthcare, and this should include hands on patient care and diagnosis.
- Visit their official site to check on complete requirements and deadlines.
- Make sure that you have taken the prerequisite courses so that your application to the Northeastern University PA program can be reviewed. Have a checklist handy and see the complete list of prerequisite subjects in handy.
- Research about the school and its missions and visions and make sure that your application is tailored to meet those demands. Having knowledge about the institution also gives you an edge over the other applicants.
- Make sure that a Northeastern University PA program is what you really want, especially if it is near your location. Remember, you will have to complete the program within the timeframe so that you can prepare for the exam and to be certified. In this case, you have to factor in the location, as well as your budget when applying for any PA program.
Applying to the Northeastern University PA program is one of the best choices you could have when it comes to getting education and training in the field. However, you have to make sure that you allot enough time in order to complete your requirements and the stages of application.
Never stop exploring, learn what other physician assistant programs in Massachusetts are ready to offer.