The best physician assistant programs in Kentucky must be known. If you want to study in the country, but you do not know the best list of programs in physician assistant you can choose from, you are lucky because this page will provide what you need.
PA Programs in Kentucky
- Sullivan University: This University requires student to submit TOEFL because they do not have supplemental application. However, the school is not participating in the CASPA program. The school has been accredited by Accreditation Review Commission on Education for the Physician Assistant.
- University of Kentucky: You re assured to have a good education with the University of Kentucky PA program because it is fully accredited by Accreditation Review Commission on Education for Physician Assistant. For requirement, students must need to submit TOEFL and GRE.
- University of Cumberlands: The University has provisional status by ARC-PA and they are still a developing program for physician assistant. Students must need to submit MCAT or GRE and TOEFL for students whose English is not their native language.
- Morehead State University: The University of Morehead is giving students a good service to meet their needs. With them, they will help you to attain professional accomplishment as well as license. You will be taught with responsibilities that you should apply.
- WKU: The physician assistant program of the university is helping students to be prepared for their career. They have great curriculum, which enables students to excel in their chosen field.
- Murray State University: The students will be provided with quality education that they are looking for. They will help students to increase their skills and to become one of the best in their chosen profession.
- Austin Peay State University: They are outstanding physician assistant program to students and they are emphasizing about the trends. PA degree programs were designed to help students to be competitive and to foster lifelong skills. Their goal is to provide a professional training and to be engaging them with internships, collaborative research and others.
Choose the most unsurpassed physician assistant programs in Arkansas!
There you have the PA programs in Kentucky that you can choose from and will enable you to get a quality education.